October 8, 2019
- A traffic stop at 220th and Mulberry streets resulted in Stephan Molle of Bayard being issued a citation for failure to provide proof of financial liability.
- Ron Grimsley spoke with an officer about a vehicle parked on Greene County property in the 600 block of E. Reed Street. The officer contacted a county employee and was advised the vehicle could be parked there. No further action was taken by the officer.
- The Greene County Middle School requested an officer at 203 W. Harrison St. for an unruly student. The officer assisted school officials in getting the child picked up by a daycare provider for the remainder of the school day.
- An officer responded to the 1400 block of Southfield Drive after dispatch received a medical alert activation. The officer found the occupant to be fine, and the alarm had malfunctioned.
- Terry Becker reported a male was trespassing on his property at 504 E. Monroe St. The male was staying in a tent at the Greene County Fairgrounds. The officer could not locate the male and later found his tent to be gone as well.
- Tammy Binkley reported second-hand information to an officer concerning a male juvenile student. The officer passed the information on to school officials.
- Cindy Laube reported the unauthorized use of her motor vehicle by a family member at 102 S. Grimmell Road. An officer is investigating.
- A traffic stop near S. Elm and 250th streets resulted in Pamela Shelton of Woolstock being issued a citation for excessive speed.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.