Ogden Police Department Public Service Announcement: Due to recent vehicle burglaries, Ogden residents are reminded to lock their vehicles.
April 10, 2017
- An Ogden resident stopped an officer of the Ogden Police Department to inquire what could be done about a vehicle left on his property by a family member.
- An officer was stopped by a citizen who picked up a package left on the counter at the U.S. Post Office. The officer delivered the package to the person it was addressed to.
April 11, 2017
- An officer arrested Jamie Anderson, 35, of Glenwood, Iowa, for alleged OWI and driving while on the wrong side of a two-lane highway in the 100 block of W. Walnut Street.
April 12, 2017
- No reported activity.
April 13, 2017
- A wallet was turned in at the Ogden Police Department. An officer notified the owner that the wallet was found and could be retrieved at Ogden Police Department.
April 14, 2017
- John Millward reported that someone entered two of his vehicles and took a set of keys from each vehicle.
- An officer responded to an incomplete 911 call from St. John’s Catholic Church. This was a misdial by someone decorating the church.
- Bob Ross reported that someone entered his vehicle and stole a Samsung cellular phone with a Green Bay Packers Otter Box, Verizon cell charger and 20V DeWalt Impact Driver.
- An officer was called to 425 N. First St. regarding a brown/white dog running at large. The officer was unable to catch the dog.
- An officer was called to the Spinning Wheels Skating Rink regarding a fight between female juveniles. Charges are pending in this case.
April 15, 2017
- An officer spoke with an Ogden resident regarding junk around property.
April 16, 2017
- An officer was notified that one of the windows in shelter house at the Ogden City Park was open. The officer closed the closed the window and secured several other windows.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.