August 12, 2019
- An officer was dispatched to check on a male who was reported to be walking east on 220th Street near Beaver. The officer picked up the male and gave him a ride to a gas station at the Iowa Highway 141 and U.S. Highway 169 interchange.
- An officer received a complaint of people driving across private property in the 500 block of S. First Street. The officer contacted the property owner where the cars were leaving and asked the property owner to tell the visitors to avoid driving on the neighbor’s property when they leave.
- A Boone County Deputy responded to a two-vehicle accident in the parking lot of a retail store. This was a minor accident, and no state report was filed.
August 13, 2019
- A Boone County Deputy received a report of a female walking near 513 S.W. Fifth Street. The deputy was unable to locate the individual.
August 14, 2019
- A Boone County Deputy received a report of a dog bite in the 300 block of W. Walnut Street.
- A Boone County Deputy assisted someone who needed a ride to Ames.
August 15, 2019
- A Boone County Deputy assisted an Ogden resident in removing a bat from the home.
- A Boone County Deputy was asked to check on the welfare of an Ogden resident. The deputy made contact with resident, and he was fine.
- A Boone County Deputy assisted the Ogden First Responders and Boone County Ambulance.
August 16, 2019
- No reported activity.
August 17 , 2019
- An officer was asked to check on the welfare of an Ogden resident because family members were unable to make contact with him. The resident was taken to hospital two days prior and was still there.
- A Boone County Deputy responded to an Ogden residence regarding a person picking up the rest of her belongings.
- A Boone County Deputy responded to an Ogden residence regarding a possible domestic situation. The male party was not at the residence when the deputy arrived.
- A Boone County Deputy was asked to check on the welfare of a child. The child was fine.
August 18, 2019
- An officer assisted a person locked out of a vehicle.
- An officer responded to an intrusion alarm at the old Howe Elementary School building. The officer met with the custodian and checked the building. There was no one in the building, and all the doors were secure.
- A Boone County Deputy was called to an Ogden residence to stand by while a female picked up her belongings.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.