August 5, 2019
- A Boone County Deputy attempted to make contact with an Ogden resident regarding her Facebook post claiming she was assaulted.
- An Ogden resident who lives in the 400 block of S.E. Second Street reported that someone is ringing his doorbell at night and running away.
- A Boone County Deputy assisted a stranded motorist.
August 6, 2019
- Boone County Deputy responded to a possible domestic situation at 519 N.W. Sixth St. This was determined to be a verbal argument only.
August 7, 2019
- An officer was asked to check on the welfare of an Ogden resident. The resident was at home and doing okay.
- A Boone County Deputy assisted someone locked out of vehicle.
- A Boone County Deputy picked up an Ogden resident for a court-ordered committal and took the person to the Boone County Hospital.
- Deputies responded to report of two people acting suspiciously in the 400 block of W. Walnut Street. The deputies were unable to locate anyone in the area.
August 8, 2019
- An officer received a complaint of a dog running loose in the area of 620 W. Walnut St. The dog belonged to the resident at this location and had jumped through a screen to get out of apartment. The officer notified the owner to come and get the dog.
- An Ogden officer and a Boone County Deputy checked on the welfare of an Ogden resident.
August 9, 2019
- An officer received a complaint of two dogs running loose in the 200 block of W. Veterans Drive. The officer caught the dogs and took them to the Boone Area Humane Society. The dogs were microchipped, so the owner was identified and notified where he could pick up the dogs.
- An officer returned a phone call to someone regarding possible stolen items. This was a civil issue.
August 10, 2019
- An officer was called to a local retail store for two teenage shoplifters. There were no charges filed.
- An officer was asked to check on the welfare of a dog in a parked car. The windows were down in the car, but the officer notified the owner to roll the windows up and turn the car on with the air conditioner running.
- An officer was called to an Ogden residence regarding a domestic dispute between an 18-year-old male and his mother. The mother wanted the son to leave the residence. The son left, and no charges were filed.
- An officer assisted someone locked out of a vehicle.
- A Boone County Deputy received a report of an open window on the concession stand at Howe Elementary School ballfield. The deputy secured the window.
August 11, 2019
- An officer received a complaint of a semi-tractor trailer parked on private property. The officer was able to make contact with the driver and advised the driver to move the vehicle off of private property and not park there in the future.
- An officer received a complaint of pieces of broken concrete on the traveled portion of the roadway on the on-ramp to eastbound 220th Street from H Avenue. The officer removed the debris from the road.
- A Boone County Deputy responded to a report of a juvenile male out of control. The boy calmed down prior to the deputy’s arrival.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.