December 23, 2016
- An officer assisted Boone County Deputies with a two-vehicle accident in the 200 block of 220th Street.
- An officer responded to an incomplete 911 call at 331 S.W. Seventh St.
- An officer investigated a complaint of kids throwing snow balls at a house window in the 700 block of W. Sycamore Street.
December 24, 2016
- An officer responded to 219 E. Elm St. for an incomplete 911 call.
- An officer assisted a stranded motorist in the 200 block of S. First Street.
December 25, 2016
- An officer was asked to stand by for a child custody exchange. The mother and child did not show up.
December 26, 2016
- An Ogden resident said she had been physically assaulted by her husband earlier in the day. The officer sought an arrest warrant for the husband for domestic assault.
- An officer responded to an intrusion alarm at a local restaurant. The officer found an open door but after clearing the building with assistance of Boone County Deputy, there appeared to be nothing missing, and the door was not damaged to gain entrance. A key holder came and secured the building.
- A mother from out of town stopped at the Ogden Police Department looking for her son. She said that she hadn’t talked with him since 3 p.m., but he said he was on his way home. An officer advised her to go home and see if he shows up and, if not, call back, and we will look for him.
December 27, 2016
- An officer assisted someone locked out of a vehicle.
- An officer stood by while someone retrieved belongings from a residence.
- An officer received a complaint of a suspicious vehicle in the 100 block of W. Walnut Street. The officer was unable to locate the vehicle.
December 28, 2016
- Jordan Cook, 29, of Ogden turned himself in at Boone County Jail on an Ogden Warrant for domestic abuse assault and child endangerment stemming from an incident Monday, Dec. 26.
- An officer assisted people at McGraw Center with a locked door inside of the building. The officer was able to gain access.
- An officer received a complaint about someone at 325 S.W. Third St. working on a snowmobile and making a lot of noise. The officer spoke with person, and he said that he would keep the noise down.
December 29, 2016
- An officer received a report that a sign blew off of a pole at N.W. Fourth and Locust streets. The officer picked up the sign and took it to the city shed.
- An officer received a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 800 block of W. Division Street. The officer was unable to locate the vehicle.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.