June 10, 2019
- An officer assisted the Ogden First Responders at 331 S.W. Seventh Street Place.
- An officer assisted the Ogden First Responders at 619 Haws Drive, #4.
- A Boone County Deputy investigated a reckless driving complaint in the 300 block of W. Mulberry Street. The deputy was unable to locate the vehicle.
June 11, 2019
- An officer investigated a domestic dispute at 245 W. Walnut St., #3.
- An officer investigated a complaint of a semi losing wood off its trailer. The officer located the semi and spoke to the driver.
- An officer spoke to someone about his dog barking and running at large. There will be a follow up with the Boone Humane society.
June 12, 2019
- An officer assisted a stranded motorist in the 100 block of W. Walnut Street.
- An officer spoke to a subject at 331 S.E. Second St. regarding an animal issue.
- An officer assisted a lost motorist in the 500 block of W. Walnut Street.
- An officer assisted someone with a civil matter.
- An officer assisted a stranded motorist in the 1300 block of H Avenue.
- A Boone County Deputy assisted the Ogden First Responders at 625 W. Elm St.
June 13, 2019
- An officer provided a funeral escort from United Methodist Church to Glenwood Cemetery.
- An officer assisted a motorist with a dead battery.
June 14, 2019
- No reported activity.
June 15, 2019
- An officer received a complaint of a vehicle making bad passes while traveling westbound on 216th Street from L Avenue. The officer located vehicle in Ogden and spoke with the driver.
- An officer received a report of possible shots fired in the 100 block of W. Sycamore Street. The officer located individuals in the 100 block of W. Maple Street lighting off fireworks.
- An officer discovered street lights out on W. Walnut Street, S.W. Seventh Street and W. Division Street. The officer notified Ogden municipal utilities.
June 16, 2019
- An officer received a report from an Ogden resident regarding a possible internet scam involving grants.
- An officer responded to an intrusion alarm at the Howe Elementary School. The building was secure.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.