April 18, 2016
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said someone moved into his rental property without his knowing it. An officer responded.
- A caller reported an injured duck. An officer responded.
- A caller said “her son was at her residence and was threatening to destroy things and hurt her and her husband.” Officers responded, and the parties agreed to separate for the night.
- A caller said “his ex-wife’s boyfriend has been making comments to his 13-year-old daughter, who lives with his ex.” An officer responded.
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said a stranger was sending text messages to her 9-year-old daughter, “asking if her daughter wanted to see the person on webcam doing ‘naughty’ things.” An officer responded, told the caller it was a scam and advised her to change her phone number or ignore the messages.
April 19, 2016
- Jessica Wenger, 22, 616 Warford St., Perry, was issued a citation for first-offense loud music.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.