April 27, 2017
- A caller said her son “does not want to get up for school.” An officer responded.
- A caller from Tyson Fresh Meats said a 30-year-old male “fell due to vertigo.” The caller said the victim “hit his head but is awake and breathing.” The Dallas County EMS was paged.
- A caller reported “a fight at the middle school.” The Perry Police Department School Resource Officer responded.
- A caller said a dog was running at large. An officer responded and returned the dog to its owner.
- A caller said he found a handgun while mushroom hunting. Officers responded and took possession of the firearm, which “matched a gun reported stolen April 25.”
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said “she just learned approximately $1,300 was missing from her bank account.” An officer responded.
- Tyler James Zuber, 18, 423 Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of third-degree sexual abuse.
April 28, 2017
- A caller said “there is someone at her back door,” and “she can’t see them but can hear them.” An officer “responded and found no one outside of the residence.”
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.