April 7, 2019
- Issrael Baltazar, 25, 524 North St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of first-offense OWI.
- A caller said “someone stole the catalytic converter from her R.V.” An officer responded.
- A caller said “he is sick, and his neighbor’s dog is barking out by the driveway.” An officer responded.
- A wireless 911 caller said her sister “threw glass at her house, and she heard it shatter, and the sister sped off.” An officer responded and “met with” the caller and a witness who confirmed the caller’s report.
- A caller said her dog was lost.
- A caller “wanted to know if there was a fine for a dog peeing on the sidewalk.” An officer responded and told the caller “there was no fine for peeing on the sidewalk.”
- A caller said his dog was lost. The caller called again and said his dog was found.
- A caller reported debris in the roadway. Officers responded but did not find any debris.
- Trevor Balderas, 24, 700 18th St., #9, Perry, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
- A caller said she is “afraid her sister” will “do something.” Officers were advised.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.