To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
August 13, 2019
- Officers responded to the 2100 block of Otley Avenue on a report of a domestic situation.
August 14, 2019
- No activity reported.
August 15, 2019
- Officers responded to 1725 Otley Ave., Perry, where a 2010 Mercury, registered to John Redig, was legally parked in the street when it was struck by an unknown vehicle. Damage was estimated at $400. Investigation determined the incident happened sometime overnight.
- Officers responded to the 400 block of Third Street on a report of harassment.
- Officers responded to the 2800 block of Willis Avenue on a report of a possible counterfeit bill.
- Desiray Michelle Elliott, 29, of Linden was arrested on an Audubon County warrant for unauthorized use of credit cards.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.