To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 30, 2020
- Officers responded to a report of theft in the 800 block of Fifth Street. The incident was determined to have occurred outside the city limits, and the case was referred to the appropriate authorities.
- Ricky Dean Glass, 53, of 1816 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on charges of unlawful possession of prescription drugs and public intoxication.
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 700 block of Williams Street. No damages except cleaning.
December 1, 2020
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 1200 block of First Avenue. The loss was estimated at $300.
- Officers responded to a report of a break in in the 1200 block of W. Ninth Street. Damage was estimated at $700.
- A legally parker 2014 Dodge, registered to Laurie Ann England of 1905 Evelyn St., Perry, was struck by a 2004 Honda Pilot. registered to Jeimy Judith Medina Bonilla of 1703 Vine St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $800.
- Officers responded to a report of theft in the 400 block of First Avenue. The case is under investigation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.