To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 26, 2019
- Officers responded to the 700 block of First Avenue on a report of attempted fraud.
- Officers met with a complainant in the police station concerning a fraudulent call from someone claiming to be from the social security office.
- The Perry Police Department received a report of vandalism to a vehicle in the 1200 block of 16th Street. The vehicle was egged.
November 27, 2019
- The Perry Police Department received report of a disturbance in the 1600 block of Otley Avenue. Officers were not able to locate anything out of the ordinary.
November 28, 2019
- The Perry Police Department received a report of a window broken out of a residence in the 2500 block of Perry Park Avenue.
- Jose Alfredo Sanchez, 28, 2609 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on charges of interference with official acts, public intoxication and criminal mischief.
November 29, 2019
- Shantelle Robinson, 18, of Des Moines was arrested on a Des Moines Police Department warrant for domestic abuse assault with a dangerous weapon.
- A 2013 Kia Forte, driven by Nathan Isaiah Galindo of 2213 Warford St. Perry, collided with a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, driven by James Michael Anderson of 2513 NW Rockridge Road, Ankeny, at the intersection of First Avenue and Iowa Highway 141. Damage to Galindo’s vehicle was estimated at $4,000, and damage to Anderson’s vehcile was estimated at $300.
- Officers responded to the 1400 block of Second Street on a report of a domestic. The situation calmed, and the parties separated for the evening.
November 30, 2019
- Marina Nicole Quijas, 19, of 608 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of first-offense possession of a controlled substance-marijuana.
- A 13-year-old female from Perry was issued a citation for curfew violation.
- A 12-year-old male from Perry was issued a citation for curfew violation.
December 1, 2019
- Officers responded to a retail store in Perry on a report of a dispute inside the store. The verbal domestic dispute between two parties calmed.
- Officers responded to the 1500 block of First Avenue on a report of vandalism to a vehicle. The windshield was damaged.
- Trent Daniel Robinson, 26, of 2198 Lincoln Way, Arion, Iowa, was arrested on a charge of fourth-degree criminal mischief.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.