To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
December 1, 2022
- Officers responded to a report of theft in the 2500 block of Perry Park Avenue.
December 2, 2022
- Officers responded to a report of a suspicious male yelling in the roadway in the area of Eighth and Iowa streets. The officers located the male and determined that all was okay.
- James Maurice Hollins, 34, of 309 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on original charges of fourth-degree theft and five counts of unauthorized use of credit card.
December 3, 2022
- Konnor Gage Eppert, 19, of 1920 Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
- Valerie Heater, 36, of 401 S. Iowa Ave., Eagle Grove, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
December 4, 2022
- A 2005 Chevy Impala, registered to Richard Dean Devilbiss of 1717 Seventh St., Perry, and driven by Katie Lynnette Mendenhall of 423 N. Illinois St., Lake City, collided with a 2012 Toyota pickup, registered to Candelario Murillo Murillo of 1624 North St., Perry, and driven by Alicia Cristina Gomez Guillen of 1624 North St, Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
December 5, 2022
- Trystin Thaddeus Bettazza, 26, of 1517 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on charges of driving under suspension, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and harassment of a public official and was issued a citation for open container.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.