February 11, 2019
- A caller said “he dropped his keys outside in the snow and can’t find them, and their 8-month-old is locked in and alone in the apartment.” Officers responded.
- A caller said “she cleaned a home in Perry, and they are advising a jewelry box is missing.” An officer responded.
- A caller reported credit card fraud. An officer responded.
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. “to report an incident that took place over a year ago.” An officer responded.
- A caller reported “a male and a female having a verbal argument.” An officer responded “but was unable to locate the couple.”
- An officer of the Perry Police Department issued four citations for violations of the city snow ordinance.
- A caller reported “a loud party going on” and “said they are being so loud he can’t sleep.” Officers responded.
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said “a storm grate had fallen into the hole it is covering.” An officer responded, and the Perry Public Works Department was notified.
- A caller reported “harassment by his neighbors.” An officer responded and “spoke with all the parties, who were advised to stay away from each other.”
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.