February 16, 2016
- A caller reported a fight in the neighboring apartment. Officers responded. Investigation revealed the male and female occupants of the neighboring apartment had a verbal disagreement only, and “nothing physical had occurred.”
- Darrell Lee Devries, 51, 551 Spring Creek Village Court, Oskaloosa, was stopped in the semi-tractor trailer he was operating and questioned by an officer after a caller reported erratic driving.
- A caller reported items missing from his shed. An officer responded.
- A caller said her parents were fighting. Officers responded. Investigation revealed “there had been some pushing and shoving of each other, and some flowers had been destroyed.” The parents agreed to part for the night.
- William Harwood, 23, 504 S. Walnut St., Jefferson, was arrested on a charge of OWI-drug related.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.