February 17, 2016
- A caller said her child was out of control. Officers responded and learned the child’s cell phone was taken away due to declining grades in school. The child “refused to speak to officers about anything but agreed to go to his room for the rest of the night.”
- A caller said her dog was missing. She said the dog answers to the name Peanut. She called again and said she found her dog.
- A caller said her brother “tried to break his mom’s neck.” Officers responded.
- A caller said her son was in the basement talking to himself. Officers responded.
February 18, 2016
- A caller said a man was rummaging through a dumpster behind a local retail store. Officers responded and determined the man was “just going through the dumpster,” which is not a violation of the law.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.