February 19, 2016
- A caller said a suitcase full of prescription drugs was found on top of a dumpster. An officer responded and contacted the owner of the drugs, who said the bag was last seen on the front seat of his car. It was determined “an unknown person had removed the bag from his car and left it on the dumpster. Nothing was missing from the bag.”
- A caller said she was trying to find her 10-year-old daughter. She said the child’s father has primary custody, but he was in a snowmobile accident, is now brain dead and will be taken off life support. She said she cannot find the child or the child’s grandparents or great-grandparents. An officer responded and assisted.
- A caller reported a break in at the Elks Lodge. An officer responded. Investigation revealed about $320 and four bottles of alcohol were missing.
February 20, 2016
- Jason Garcia, 15, and Abner Rivera, 13, were issued citations for first-offense curfew violations.
- Jordan Christopher Lamphier, 25, 802 North St., Perry, was arrested on charges of first-offense OWI, driving while revoked and driving while suspended.
- A caller said he received a few phone calls in the last few days and “had an off voicemail he would like an officer to listen to.” An officer responded and concluded the message “does not appear to be threatening in any way.”
February 22, 2016
- A caller said a drive-by shooting occurred at her house. Officers responded.
- Ian Stucker, 17, 1720 W. Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, minor in possession of alcohol and intimidation with a dangerous weapon.
- Rafael Partida, 21, 1821 W. Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and intimidation with a dangerous weapon.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.