February 7, 2016
- A caller said his bicycle was stolen from behind the Hotel Pattee. Officers responded and filled out a stolen article report.
- A caller said two bicycles were stolen from his garage sometime between November 2015 and Feb. 6, 2016. Officers responded and filled out a stolen article report.
- A caller said someone called her and said, “Yo, bitch, you left your phone number on my vehicle when you smashed my windows.” An officer responded, and the caller said “she found out her grandson had called as a prank.”
- A caller said he went to New Hope Village Bargain Shop, 1010 26th St., Perry, but the store was closed. He said “there is a bird inside the building that keeps flying into the door trying to get out.” An officer responded and called the store’s after-hours contact person, who said she no longer works there and does not know whom to call.
- A caller said her boyfriend was high on methamphetamine and threatening to take her television. An officer responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.