To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 11, 2020
- Perry Police Department officers received a report of fraud in the 700 block of Fifth Street. The caller claimed to be an U.S. Internal Revenue Service agent with an arrest warrant. No information was provided, and no loss was incurred.
- Perry Police Department officers received a report of assault in the 1200 block of 18th Street.
February 12, 2020
- Katie Lynn Lincoln, 25, of 2721 Cedar St., Norwalk, was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Jeremy Randall Embrey, 36, of 1211 Vine St., Des Moines, was arrested on charges of driving under suspension and driving without a license.
- Perry Police Department officers received a report of criminal mischief in the 2100 block of Fourth Street. The case is under investigation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.