To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
January 29, 2021
- Officers took a report of Fraud in the 300 block of Eighth Street. The case is under investigation.
- A 2010 Chrysler Town and Country, registered to Jonathan Ray or Jennifer Lynn McGee of 306 Sugar Creek Circle, Perry, and driven by Brianna Marie McGee of 306 Sugar Creek Circle, Perry, collided with a legally parked 2003 Ford Explorer, registered to Heidi Lynette Love of 18115 F Ave., Perry, in the Fareway parking lot. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
- Officers responded to a complaint of theft in the 400 block of First Avenue. The case is under investigation.
January 30, 2021
- Officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in the 2200 block of Otley Avenue.
- Jeffery Joseph Cechovic, 46, of 2209 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of second-offense domestic abuse assault.
- A 2018 Jeep Cherokee, registered to and driven by Elizabeth Virginia Sass of 1520 Willis Ave., Perry, was struck by a driverless 2004 Saturn Vue in the Meinecke Motors parking lot.
No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,250.
- Spencer Neal Smith, 24, of 1912 Sixth St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
- Aloys Rugazura, 26, of 8734 Meredith Dr., Urbandale, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.