To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
February 21, 2020
- Officer responded to a report of suspicious circumstances in the 1500 block of First Avenue. Everything was okay.
- Officers responded to a report of possible drug usage in the 2600 block of McKinley Street. Officers were not able to locate the suspects.
- Diane Dakota Cronk, 21, of 904 Main Street E., Grand Junction, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault in the 1400 block of Iowa Highway 141. The case is under investigation.
- Officers responded to a report of a verbal domestic in the 1700 block of W. Third Street.
- Jeremiah Mathew Messner, 28, of 1900 Willow St., Denver, Colorado, was arrested on charges of public intoxication and two counts of first-degree harassment.
February 22, 2020
- Tanisha May Dillenger, 28, of 1811 Fifth Street, Perry, was arrested on a charge of first-offense domestic abuse assault.
- Officer responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 2700 block of Summer Meadows Drive.
February 23, 2020
- Trent Daniel Robinson, 26, of 3813 D 27th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for probation violation on an original charge third-degree theft and fourth-degree criminal mischief.
- Jose Carmen Diaz-corona, 58, of 1214 30th St., Perry, was arrested on charges of driving while barred and first-offense OWI.
- Tyler Douglas Schmidt, 21, of 304 N, Fourth St., Missouri Valley, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
- Officers responded to a report of kidnapping in the 2600 block of McKinley Street. Everything was fine and location of the juvenile was determined.
- Officers responded to a report of a fight in progress in the 2300 block of Willis Avenue. The parties denied a physical altercation took place and said the dispute was verbal only.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.