January 11, 2019
- A caller asked “to speak with an officer about picking up the rest of her property.” An offier responded.
- A caller said “her daughter is having a sleep over,” and the caller “just received a call” advising “her boyfirend,” who is not the daughter’s “biological father,” was “currently outside the house and banging on the door.” Officers responded.
- A caller said “kids were on their bikes” and “had no lights on them.” The caller “was concerned about their welfare.” An officer responded.
- A caller from the Story County Sheriff’s office reported a missing juvenile believed to be at an address in Perry. An officer responded but did not find the missing juvenile.
- A caller said “her boyfriend had spit on her face and was yelling at her. While the caller was on the line, the male subject took off on foot.” Officers responded, made contact with the caller and the male subject and determined the dispute was verbal only. The male “was taken back to where his belongings were and released.”
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.