January 18, 2019
- A caller requested “information about a committal order.” An officer responded.
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said “her husband is seeing another woman.” An officer responded.
- A caller “reported a domestic assault.” Officers responded.
- A caller said “he saw people taking stuff out of the building and into their vehicles.” An officer was advised.
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and requested “a blank accident report he could fill out.” An officer responded and said “he did not think he could just print out a blank accident report and give it to him, but he could speak to Chief Vaughn about it on Monday.” The man “was angry and refused” to wait and said “he’d contact the state.”
- A caller said “her children’s dad” just “took the kids without her permission.” An officer responded.
- A caller said “their water was turned off by accident.” The Perry Water Works Superintendent was notified.
- Officers of the Perry Police Department assisted the Dallas County Sheriff’s office and Guthrie County Sheriff’s office in apprehending two suspects “in an accident that occurred in Jamaica.”
- A caller said “he is watching a live feed of someone being trafficked on Facebook.” An officer was advised.
- A caller said the “people at number one smoke dope,” but “it doesn’t smell like it now.” The caller was advised “to call back when it smells like marijuana.”
- Officers of the Perry Police Department issued 10 citations to vehicles parked in violation of the snow ordinance.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.