January 2, 2019
- A caller reported “a fight that just occurred” involving “six to seven kids” whose “ages are between 16 and 19.” The caller said “one of them got hit in the face.” Officers responded, made contact with one juvenile male and two adult males and “spoke with them about the situation.”
- Bryce William Johnson Parnell, 21, 1306 11th St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of fifth-degree theft.
- A caller from the Dallas County Hospital reported a patient who said “a stray cat had bitten her.” An officer responded and “completed an environmental form and incident report.”
- A caller said “her neighbor had seen two men in suits outside her home.” An officer responded but did not find the suspicious men in suits.
- A caller reported “a theft from the store.” An officer responded.
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and reported “someone breaking into her apartment and leaving a note.” The woman “left the lobby” before an officer could respond.
- Miguel Gomez, 18, 828 William St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance-marijuana.
- A 17-year-old male from Perry was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance-marijuana, possession of tobacco, carrying a weapon and two traffic citations.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.