To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
January 14, 2021
- Officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in the 2700 block of First Avenue. The dispute was verbal only, and the parties were advised to separate for the day.
- A 2018 Chevy Impala, registered to and driven by Jason Woodworth of 17187 160th St., Perry, collided with a legally parked Ford Fiesta, registered to Samuel Dean Laughridge of 1114 16th St., Perry, in the 500 block of First Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
January 15, 2021
- Officers received a report of bank account fraud in the 1700 block of Third Street. The case is under investigation.
January 16, 2021
- Joseph Ndagijimana Mbiombio, 26, 2400 Hickman Rd., Des Moines, was arrested on a charge of assault causing bodily injury.
January 17, 2021
- Melynda Louise Weltha, 45, of 1624 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of fifth-degree criminal mischief.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.