To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
January 26, 2021
- A 1994 Chevy C25 pickup, registered to and driven by Gregory Alan Haglund of 1717 Evelyn St., Perry, collided with a 2019 Jeep, registered to Steven Michael or Connie Rose Stalzer of 807 Third St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damages were estimated at $2,500.
- A 2015 Lincoln struck a building in the 1100 block of Second Street. No injuries were reported. No damages to either the vehicle or the building were reported.
January 27, 2021
- Officers responded to the 700 block of 1st Ave on a report of a theft, Under investigation.
January 28, 2021
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 2200 block of Evelyn Street. The case is under investigation.
- A 2009 Chevy pickup, driven by George David Gonzalez of 2623 Taft St., Perry, struck an illegally parker 2009 Toyota pickup, registered to Maria Fox Vega Caballero of 2628 Taft St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $300.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.