To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
January 25, 2023
- Aristeo Diaz of 1209 18th St., Perry, was issued a citation for sixth-offense vicious dog and sixth-offense dog at large.
January 26, 2023
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 1000 block of Second Street. A vehicle’s side mirror was damaged. The case is under investigation.
January 27, 2023
- Carlos Rene Lopez Ramirez, 26, of 1707 Iowa St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
January 28, 2023
- A 2015 Acura, registered to and driven by Michael William Danner of 10 S.E. Waddell Way, Waukee, collided with a 2017 Chevy, registered to and driven by Stephanie Silva of 829 William St., Perry, in the 500 block of First Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,000.
- Officers responded to a report of an accident in the 1300 block of Fifth Street. A legally parked 2007 GMC Yukon was struck at some time during the school day. Information on the second vehicle is unknown. Damages were estimated at $750.
- A 2012 Kia Soul, registered to and driven by Corinne Alicia Buraks of 6201 E. P. True Parkway, West Des Moines, collided with a 2019 Ford Edge, registered to and driven by Dawn Marie Bychinski of 440 N.E. Maple Ave., Earlham, on Iowa Highway 141 near Willis Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.