To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
January 2, 2020
- Leigh Richard Houghton, 54, of 307 Story St., Sheldahl, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for third-degree theft and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- The Perry Police Department received a report of theft at a local retail store. The case is under investigation.
January 3, 2020
- A 2014 Chevy Cruz, registered to and driven by Genesis Robles, 21, of 1323 W. Second St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2009 Toyota, registered to Yesy Cortez of 210 S. 41st St., Des Moines. No injuries were reported.
- A 2011 Dodge Caravan, registered to and driven by Peter Hogan, 43, of 412 Maple St., Woodward, collided with a 2000 Toyota Tundra, registered to and driven by Teddy Barr, 66, of 1110 31st St., Perry. No injuries were reported.
January 4, 2020
- No activity reported.
January 5, 2020
- The Perry Police Department received a report of criminal mischief in the 1800 block of Otley Avenue. The case is under investigation.
- A 2015 Kia, registered to Keith Nichols of 1902 Fourth St., Perry, and driven by Karen Nichols, 59, of 2902 Fourth St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2012 Ford F250, registered to Cynthia Roberts Harwood of 1621 315th St., Madrid, and driven by Caroline Harwood, 14, of 1621 315th St., Madrid. No injuries were reported.
- The Perry Police Department received a report of harassment in the 900 block of Graceland Avenue.
- The Perry Police Department received a report of a verbal domestic in the 1200 block of W. Fourth Street.
- Christina Steil, 36, of 2902 Iowa St., Perry, was arrested on charges of controlled substance violation, possession of a controlled substance-marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to affix drug stamp.
- A 16-year-old male was arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.