To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
July 8, 2019
- A 1998 Peterbilt truck, registered to the city of Perry and driven by Billy Dean Annear of Perry, was traveling north on Sixth Street when it struck a parked 1993 Pontiac, registered to Bobby Thomas of Perry, and pushed it into a 1991 Suzuki, also registered to Thomas, a 1994 Chevy, also registered to Thomas, and a 1991 Chevrolet pickup, also registered to Thomas. No injuries were reported.
- Officers responded to the 1700 block of Third Street on a report of damage to a vehicle. The passenger-side rear door and window were damaged.
- Officers responded to the 2200 block of Otley Avenue on a report of destruction of property.
- The Perry Volunteer Fire Department responded to an accident reported on Iowa Highway 141 just east of the U.S. Highway 169 junction.
- Officers responded to the 700 block of Graceland Avenue on a report of harassment.
July 9, 2019
- Justin Richard Ivey, 28, of 1322 Pattee St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for a probation violation on an original charge of domestic abuse assault.
- Officers responded to the 1300 block of First Avenue on a report of a gas drive-off. The person was located and returned to pay for the fuel.
- Officers responded to a local retail store on a report of shoplifting. The case is under investigation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.