July 12, 2016
- A caller said someone removed the lock from his storage unit and items were missing from within the unit. An officer responded.
- A caller from the Dallas County Hospital “requested an officer stand by for a disruptive patient.” An officer responded and “stood by until the patient calmed down.”
- A caller said a cat was at her house. An officer responded and transported the animal to the Perry Animal Shelter. The Humane Society of Perry was notified.
- A caller reported “a cat caught in the sewer.” An officer responded, freed the caught cat and transported it to the Perry Animal Shelter. The Humane Society of Perry was notified.
- A caller said one of his four puppies was missing. He said “he believes the puppy may have been stolen” because “a lot of the kids in the neighborhood are interested in the puppies.” An officer responded and started an investigation. The caller called again later and said “that the dog was back in the litter box this morning when he woke.”
- Kaitlyn Christine Barr, 17, 1120 1/2 Second St., #4, Perry, was issued a citation for first-offense curfew violation.
July 13, 2016
- Jayce Mae Spoo, 25, 1315 1/2 Second St., #1, Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under revocation.
- A caller said “someone was just outside of his residence messing with his air conditioner.” He said “some people were outside of his residence last night, too, but he chased them off.” An officer responded.
- Anthony Heriberto Guardado, 19, 1601 Third St., Perry, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.