July 13, 2017
- A caller from a local factory said it “appears someone is living in their facility.” Officers responded and found “a couple of older TVs, a computer screen, some pictures and miscellaneous items,” all of which were “logged into evidence.”
- A caller “reported a dog inside a vehicle.” The caller said “she was concerned about its welfare.” An officer responded but did not find the vehicle or the dog.
- A caller said a motorist “drove by, stopped and was ‘cat calling’ her.” The caller said she was concerned because “they now know where she lives.” An officer responded.
- Shane Matthew Onnen, 40, 2702 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on charges of unauthorized credit card use of over $1,000, forgery and second-degree theft.
- A caller said “her house lights are on, and her front window screen has been messed with.” The caller said “there’s dirty clothes thrown around, and she’s missing 10 pounds of meat from her freezer downstairs.” The caller said someone “left a doll in the crawl space of her attic.” An officer responded and “found no signs of forced entry.”
- Alan Randolph Heywood Jr., 33, 2305 First Ave., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Heywood was also arrested on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
July 14, 2017
- Steven Patrick Bouma, 19, was arrested on charges of first-offense OWI-drug related, failure to use headlamps and improper turn.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.