To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
July 14, 2019
- Breeya Lynn Moritz, 18, 605 Second St., Oelwein, was arrested on charges of public intoxication, possession of a controlled substance-marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
July 15, 2019
- Officers responded to the Rowley Masonic Community on a report of theft.
- Officers responded to the 2500 block of Perry Park Avenue on a report of a narcotics violation. The officers were unable to locate the violation.
- A 2004 Mitsubishi Galant, registered to and driven by Luis Alfonso Torres, 42, of 409 Grove St., Perry, was struck by a 2002 Honda Accord, registered to and driven by Cesar Miguel Castillo Duarte, 21, of 1707 Iowa St., Perry. Torres was transported to the Dallas County Hospital by the Dallas County EMS. Duarte was treated at the scene by the Dallas County EMS.
July 16, 2019
- The Perry Police Department received a report of a truck backing into a vehicle and leaving the scene. The damaged vehicle was a 2008 Kia Optima, registered to Thuy Kim Nguyen, 1214 Second St., Perry. The case is under investigation.
- Officers responded to the 1300 block of First Avenue on a report of an attempted theft of motorcycle. Officers found the clutch was bent and the side of the bike was scratched. The case is under investigation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.