To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
July 22, 2021
- No activity reported.
July 23, 2021
- A 2020 Ford Escape, registered to and driven by Juanita Grace O’Tool of 506 Fourth Ave., Coon Rapids, collided with a 2007 Lincoln Navigator, registered to and driven by Ricardo Espinoza of 1509 Warford St., Perry, in the 1200 block of Iowa Highway 141. Damage was estimated at $20,000. O’Tool was issued a citation for failure to obey traffic control device.
July 24, 2021
- Officers responded to a report of an assault in the 2800 block of Willis Avenue. The case is under investigation.
- Shannon Lee Mapes, 24, of 516 Clearview Dr., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for driving under suspension.
- Felisha Laupe Martinez, 34, of 806 William St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of first-offense domestic abuse assault.
- Dennis Alan Rhodes of 2602 First Ave., Perry, was issued a citation for a municipal infraction for failure to correct a nuisance by disposing of all miscellaneous junk equipment, vehicles and wood.
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 1200 block of 18th Street.
July 25, 2021
- Axel Vladimir Riquelme Ibarra, 18, of 1615 Second St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of assault on persons in certain occupations causing bodily injury.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.