July 28, 2016
- A caller found a cat. The officer took the cat to the pound.
- Andrew Joseph Anliker, 1320 Sixth St., Perry, was issued a citation for first-offense tethering and sheltering dogs.
- A caller reported “possible Century Link fraud.” An officer responded.
- Louis Eligio Cervantes, 45, 2024 W. Third St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant on a charge of third-degree harassment.
- A caller found a cat. The officer took the cat to the pound, but the cat escaped.
July 29, 2016
- An officer of the Perry Police Department removed debris from the roadway.
- Freedom Hope Ore, 35, 305 S. 15th St., #4, Fort Dodge, was arrested on a Jefferson Police Department warrant on a charge of trespassing.
- A caller said a dog was running at large. The caller said “there might be something wrong with it because it wouldn’t move out of the road.” An officer responded.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.