June 14, 2016
- A caller said “a rifle shell was found in the library. No one has moved it or touched it.” An officer responded.
- A caller said his bicycle was stolen. An officer responded. The bicycle was later found and returned to its owner.
- Maria Gabriela Corado of 509 Willis Ave. was issued a citation for first-offense dog at large.
- A caller reported a dog left in a vehicle. An officer responded and learned that “once the dog owner knew the police were called, he went out and started the van and turned on the AC.” The officer spoke with the dog owner, who “was not very receptive to the discussion. He did state he understood and drove away.”
- Jacob Melvin Sincock, 38, 2907 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of second-offense public intoxication.
- A caller said a dog was “outside chained to a tree with no water or shelter.” An officer responded and found the dog “did not have access to shelter.” The officer attempted to contact the dog owner in person and by telephone and will be continue “attempting to contact the owners and citing them for tethering of dog.”
- A caller said “there was a young boy there that was scared to go home because of the storm and only had a bike.” The caller called again before officers could respond and said “they got a hold of his older brother.”
- Kevin Michael Moreland, 16, 1228 W. Fourth St., Perry, was issued a citation for first-offense curfew violation.
- Heath Oliver Moreland, 16, 1228 W. Fourth St., Perry, was issued a citation for first-offense curfew violation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.