To view the log of the calls for service, click here.
June 11, 2019
- A local retail store reported seeing a shoplifter after reviewing their video system. Officers responded. The under is under investigation.
June 12, 2019
- Received a noise complaint in the 500 block of Fourth Street. Officers responded.
- Received a complaint of harassment in the 2800 block of Willis Avenue. Officers responded.
- Property damage accident report in the 1200 blk of 3rd St. A sil 2005 Ford pickup, driven by Jeffrey Livingston collided with a 2002 Hyndai Elantra driven by Daniel Monroy. The truck backed into the car ,
- A complaint was received about a male with a gun in the 1200 block of Second Street. Officers responded. No gun was found.
June 13, 2019
- A property-damage accident was reported in the 2800 block of Willis Avenue when a 2000 BMW 323 driven by Victor Diaz collided with a 2002 Chevrolet Venture driven by Jordan Wernli. Diaz was issued a citation for failure to stop.
- A local retail store reported catching someone shoplifting. Officers responded. The case is under investigation.
- Received a complaint of someone burning out of season. A citation issued for first-offense nuisance burning in the 2300 block of Iowa Street.
- Thomas Edward Young Jr., 44, was arrested on a Greene County warrant for release violation on an original charge of OWI.
June 14, 2019
- A local retail store reported they caught someone on camera shoplifting. Officers responded. The case is under investigation.
- Received a report of a stolen vehicle in the 1400 block of Willis Avenue. Officers responded. The owner had allowed a person to use car. The vehicle was returned later that evening.
June 15, 2019
- Received a complaint of a disturbance in the 200 block of Willis. Officers responded. Matthew Tyler Andorf, 38, of 415 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on charges of drug traffic-meth, drug stamp violation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.