To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
June 13, 2022
- Torry Blake Denson, 38, of 1817 Iowa St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of animal neglect-no injury.
- A 2017 Nissan Titan, registered to William Edward Kilts of 320 St. Paul St., Perry, collided with a 2016 Honda Accord, registered to Samuel Edgardo Juarez Marroquin of 310 S. Fourth St., Ames, and driven by Rina Marroquin De Juarez of 1311 Sixth St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Minor damage was reported to Marroquin’s vehicle.
June 14, 2022
- A 2002 Ford Ranger, registered to and driven by Raymond Alan Cerwick of 1801 W. Third St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2012 Honda Civic, registered to Lazaro Franciso Chavez Mendez of 2117 Third St., Perry, in the parking lot of the Perry Elementary School. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $700.
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief in the 1800 block of Third Street. Two windows were broken out of a residence.
- Shane Tyler Smith, 41, of 1309 W. Second St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 1800 block of Fifth Street. An older lawnmower was taken. The loss was estimated at $50.
- Officers responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 800 block of Sixth Street. Graffiti was found on a garage and a vehicle.
June 15, 2022
- Arnold Sinai Ayala Gomez, 20, of 1620 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.