June 1, 2016
- A woman entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said she wanted a no-contact order issued. An officer responded and told her “how to get a no-contact order.”
- A caller reported a dog running at large. An officer responded but did not find the dog.
- A caller from the Dallas County Hospital said there was a patient in the emergency room with a cat bite. She said the patient was the owner of the cat.
- A caller reported a dog running at large. An officer responded and made the owner of the loose dog aware of the city’s leash law.
- A caller said a woman “had shown up at her residence and began speaking meanly to” the caller about the caller’s husband. The caller requested the woman “be trespassed from her residence.” Officers responded.
- A caller reported a dog running at large. An officer responded, recognized the loose dog and informed the dog’s owner, who retrieved his dog.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.