June 19, 2016
- A caller from a local automobile dealership reported graffiti on the exterior of the building.
- A caller said someone “slapped his 11-year-old daughter” and “left a red mark.” An officer responded and spoke with the parties involved. The 11-year-old daughter “did not have any marks” at the time of the officer’s arrival, and the officer “was unable to show any assault occurred.”
- A caller said a guest in her house took a DVD from the guest room. An officer responded and made contact with the guest, who said “that should would be returning the DVD” to the host “tomorrow.”
- Alexander Lopez-Aristondo, 25, 701 Third St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of assault causing injury.
- A caller asked that “an officer meet her at Sparkey’s in Rippey right away.” The caller said “she needs help” and “she really needs to speak to with officer.” An officer responded and alerted the office of the Greene County Sheriff.
*A criminal charge is merely and accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.