June 8, 2016
- A caller said her two German shepherds ran away. She said Sebastian is black with some white, and Elvis is all brown. The caller said she would call back if she found them the at-large dogs.
- A caller said a golden retriever came “into her residence and will not leave. It is very friendly,” the caller said. An officer responded and transported the friendly dog to the Perry Animal Shelter. The Humane Society of Perry was notified.
- A caller said he “broke up with his girlfriend” and “wanted an officer to go with him and stand by while he removes his belongings on Saturday.” An officer responded.
- A caller said one of her employees was making a home visit and was bitten by a small dog. The caller “requested an officer respond and determine if the dog has its rabies shots.” An officer responded, learned the dog was “current on shots” and spoke with the victim of the dog bite.
- A man entered the offices of the Perry Police Department at 908 Willis Ave. and said “the trail camera they put up in the area of the shed that been broken into a couple of time has been stolen.” An officer responded.
- Justin Lee Gilliland, 29, 1515 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
- A caller said a black Rottweiler was running at large. An officer responded.
- A caller said “her house just got egged again.” An officer responded.
June 9, 2016
- Fabian Abrego, 25, 1320 Pattee St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving while barred.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.