To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 10, 2021
- A 2006 Dodge Ram pickup, registered to and driven by Robert Lee Huggins of 1412 First Ave., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2019 Hyundai Tuscon, registered to Michelle Marie Robbins of 2945 Kading Road, Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,500.
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 1300 block of 10th Street.
- Samuel John Dunbar, 39, of 1024 14th St., Perry, was arrested on charges of trespassing and fifth-degree theft.
March 11, 2021
- Nazir Coffie, 20, of 2801 First Ave., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County for failure to appear original charges of driving white license suspended, failure to maintain control and reckless driving.
- Jonathan Alexander Ordonez Orellana, 35, of 1424 Third St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.