To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 13, 2023
- Lance Franklin Shultz, 39, of 1617 Second St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
- A 2014 Kia Rio, registered to Sonia Maria Delgadillo, was struck while legally parked in the 1200 block of Otley Avenue by an unknown vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $250.
- Daniel Ramirez, 39, of 2665 Summer Meadows Dr., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while suspended.
- Miguel Ramirez, 37, of 2665 Summer Meadows Dr., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving while suspended and on a Polk County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while barred.
- Jose Ismael Vasquez Ramirez, 34, of 2617 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on charges of first-offense trespass and interference with official acts.
- A 2005 Chevy van, registered to and driven by Julie Kim Morales of 913 Willis Ave., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2013 Dodge Durango, registered to Eugene or Kathy McGrath of 2801 First Ave., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,250.
- Prey Reh, 18, of 3200 Indianola Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on an Ankeny Police Department warrant for attempted murder, first-degree burglary, criminal gang participation and intimidation with a dangerous weapon-injure or provoke fear.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.