To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 19, 2021
- Thomas Edward Young Jr., 46, of 311 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct.
March 20, 2021
- Lesley Michaela Lira, 25, of 2902 Iowa St., Perry, was arrested on charges of first-offense OWI and two counts of child endangerment.
- Amy Jo Bahtagic, 28, of 619 Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on a Des Moines Police Department warrant for two counts of assault causing injury.
- Almin Bahtagic, 30, of 619 Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of first-offense OWI.
- A 2013 Freightliner pickup, registered to Liberty Holdings of 12012 Ridgemont Dr., Urbandale, and driven by Richard Stubbs of 3402 70th St., Urbandale, collided with a legally parked 2009 Dodge Ram pickup, registered to Jose Guadalupe Hurtado Cerna of 2401 Evelyn St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $500.
March 21, 2021
- Christopher Gorocica, 46, of 612 Second St., Perry, was arrested on charges of public intoxication and interference with official acts.
- Officers received a report of theft in the 2000 block of Willis Avenue. The case is under investigation.
- A 2020 GMC truck, registered to and driven by Blake Terril Ellis of 6343 E. 45th Lane, Yuma, Arizona, collided with a 2006 Chevrolet Aveo, registered to Jordan Dean James of 110 W. Third St., Bouton, and driven by Meagan Lee James of 110 W. Third St., Bouton, at First Avenue and Iowa Highway 141. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,500. Ellis was issued a citation for failure to stop in assured clear distance.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.