March 21, 2016
- A caller said he just returned from vacation and found a red Pontiac with Missouri plates parked in his backyard. An officer responded.
- A caller said her dog was missing. She later called and said her dog was found.
- Joshua Norbert Renze, 31, 806 William St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of fifth-degree criminal mischief.
- A caller said a rock was thrown at his window. An officer responded. The caller said he “had observed no one around his residence nor did he know of anyone who would want to break his window.” The officer took photos of the property damage and started an investigation.
March 22, 2016
- A caller said his car was stolen during the night. An officer responded and started an investigation.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.