To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 19, 2020
- Officers received a report of a break in in the 1500 block of Lucinda Street. The residence was vacant at the time. Unknown loss.
- A 2009 Saturn, registered to and driven by Connor Keenan, 25, of 710 William St., Perry, hit a pole in the Hy-Vee parking lot. The vehicle sustained substantial front-end damage. The driver sustained minor injuries.
March 20, 2020
- A 2004 Chevy Trailblazer, registered to and driven by Paul Hart of Norwalk, Iowa, went off the road and into the ditch. No injuries were reported. The vehicle sustained no damaged.
March 21, 2020
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 2500 block of Iowa Street. The loss was estimated at $1,200.
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief in the 1000 block of Dewey Avenue. A vehicle sustained a smashed window. No estimate at this time.
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief in the 1600 block of Willis Avenue. Damage occurred to a garage door. Entry was not gained.
March 22, 2020
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 900 block of Willis Avenue. It was determined the incident happened in Ankeny. The caller was advised to contact the Ankeny Police Department.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.