To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 2, 2021
- A 2001 Nissan, registered to and driven by Gabriel Murillo of 1313 W. Second St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2014 Kia, registered to Sarah Salazar of 2708 Barbina St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at damages $300.
- Dede Arodi Kawaja, 24, of 3809 University Ave., Des Moines was cited and released for driving under suspension.
March 3, 2021
- Zachary Alan Armstrong, 35, of 1903 W. Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief in the 2300 block of Warford Street. A vehicle tire was punctured. The case is under investigation.
- A 2019 Subaru, registered to and driven by Donna Mae Emmert of 2223 Warford St., Perry, collided with a 2010 Kia Soul, registered to and driven by Ramon Hernandez of 1411 Sixth St., Perry, on Iowa Highway 141 near the parking lot of Ace Hardware/Hy-Vee. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $20,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.