March 4, 2016
- A caller said he recorded video of someone climbing over his fence and stealing gasoline for several vehicles. An officer responded and assisted a Dallas County deputy sheriff with the investigation.
- A caller said she saw someone she believes is underage get into a vehicle “with a liquor bottle of Back Velvet.” An officer responded.
- A caller from the Dallas County Hospital asked for assistance from an officer “until a deputy arrives for an unruly patient.”
- Margarita Alonso, 21, 2330 Hickman Road, #24, Des Moines, was arrested on a charge of driving while suspended.
March 5, 2016
- Christian Guardado, 16, 1601 Third St., Perry, was issued a citation for first-offense curfew violation.
- Hector Espinoza, 17, 2111 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on charges of third-offense curfew violation and second-offense minor in possession of tobacco.
- Nelson Mashadow Lawrence, 20, 824 1/2 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on charges of first-offense public intoxication and interference with official acts.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.