To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 5, 2021
- A 2013 Hyundai, registered to Street Smarts LLC of 9914 Swanson Blvd, Clive, and driven by Rubi Anneliese Hernandez of 1704 Sixth St., Perry, collided with a 1996 Acura, registered to Leticia Pineda of 604 Third St., Perry, and driven by Jose Vincente Zarceno of 500 Fourth St., Perry. The Hyundai was traveling south on First Avenue and making a right-hand turn into a parking lot when it struck the rear of the Accua as it was pulling out of the driveway. No injuries were reported. Minor damage to both vehicles was estimated at $1,800.
March 6, 2021
- A 2001 Honda Civic, registered to Mekonnen Gebremedhin Kemnay of 2514 Perry Park Ave., Perry, and driven by Fillimon Mekonnen Gebremedhin of 2514 Perry Park Ave., Perry, collided with a 2011 Chrysler Town and Country, registered to and driven by Sarah Ann Shold of 2506 Perry Park Ave., Perry, near the intersection of 16th Street and Perry Park Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damages were estimated at $2,200.
- Claudio Gabriel Vega-Varela, 33, of 2206 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
March 7, 2021
- No activity reported.
March 8, 2021
- Michael Lawrence Powell, 40, of 201 E. Second St., Woodward, was arrested on a Polk County warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of fifth-degree theft.
- Maryha Marie Rosad-Kirkman, 22, of 329 St. Paul St., Perry, was arrested on a charge of driving under suspension.
- Officers received a report of a theft in the 1200 block of 141st Street. The case id under investigation.
- A 2013 Hyundai, registered and driven by Bo Reh of 1212 Second St., Perry, collided with a legally parked 2019 Ford F150 pickup, registered to Richard Allen Lodestein of 2801 First Ave., Perry, in the 2800 block of First Avenue. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
March 9, 2021
- Brandon Lee Ferguson, 22, of 2516 Perry Park Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license under suspension and for possession of drug paraphernalia.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.