May 14, 2016
- A caller said four coin drawers were missing from the washers and dryers in the apartments he owns. An officer responded and started an investigation.
- A caller said someone called her from “an 800 number that threatened to kill her, find her and kick her head in.” An officer responded and learned it was a “phone scam.”
- A caller said someone at a local restaurant “was throwing the pizza on the floor and complaining about his order.” An officer responded and learned two males “became upset over a pizza and were demanding free food and flipped the pizza off of the counter.”
- A caller said he “found it odd that a couple was looking through windows” in his neighborhood. An officer responded but did not find the couple.
- Bo Kyaw Aung San, 46, 1212 1/2 Second St., #6, Perry, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.