To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
May 6, 2021
- A 2005 Nissan Altima, registered to and driven by Raquel Esperanza Menendez Hernandez of 1423 Seventh St., Perry, collided with a 2007 Chevy Silverado pickup, registered to Steven Stammer of 1723 Fourth St., Perry, and driven by James Allen Ward of 317 Seventh St., Perry. No injuries were reported. Menendez’s vehicle also struck a 1994 Vermeer 665 stump remover that was being pulled behind Stammer’s vehicle. Damage was estimated at $16,500. Menendez was issued a citation for failure to yield upon let turn.
- A 2011 Ford Eclipse, registered to and driven by Elsa Ghrmay Hagos of 2023 Willis
Ave., struck the building at 2023 Willis Ave. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $25,000.
May 7, 2021
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle tire in the 1200 block of 16th Street.
May 8, 2021
- Officers received a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle tire in the 800 block of Fourth Street.
May 9, 2021
- No activity reported.
May 10, 2021
- A 13-year-old male was arrested on a charge of simple assault.
- Martiza Salinas, 26, of 2111 College St., Cedar Falls, was arrested on a charge of fourth-degree criminal mischief.
May 11, 2021
- Alejandro Rios, 19, of 1716 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested on a Dallas County warrant on three counts of assault with intent to cause serious injury.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.